Mission, Values and Vision
The Bendigo Regional YMCA works from a base of Christian values and provides opportunities for people to grow in body, mind and spirit.
We aim to build healthier, happier communities.
As people and as an organisation, we value:
In our work and lives, we consider important:
- the whole person, consisting of a body, mind and spirit each of which are equally important
- the dignity and intrinsic worth of all people, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, belief or other difference
- diversity of people, communities and nations
- equality of opportunity and justice for all people
- healthy communities based on relationships between people which are characterised by love, understanding and mutual respect
- acceptance of personal responsibility.