Register and Enrol
In order to enrol your child in one of our children’s services programs you are required to complete a BRYMCA online Enrolment Form through our family portal, HubWorks. Once enrolled, you can access your child’s enrolment records at any time to ensure we always have the most up to date information for you and your child.
Important information before enrolling online
- We cannot process your enrolment application until all of the required information is complete on your on-line form. In order to ensure we are compliant with the regulations and able to provide the best possible care to your child, please ensure you complete all sections of the form and upload any required supporting documentation.
- The form CANNOT be saved, so please ensure that you have all the details required before commencing (see below). You will be emailed a confirmation when your application is successfully submitted
- Please note that there is a two day processing period from the date of receipt of all enrolment information and the first booking commencing. This is to ensure that staff at each service have all the information required to meet regulations and to be able to contact you if needed.
- You will be required to sign a hard copy of your enrolment form and complete a permissions form on your child’s first day of attendance
If you require assistance to complete the Online Enrolment Form please contact us on (03) 5444 6666
Please ensure you have all of the below information at hand before commencing your online enrolment form
- Contact details for person(s) authorised to collect your child from care
- Contact details for person(s) authorised to be contacted in an emergency
- Medicare number
- Doctor's name, address and contact number
- Ambulance Member number (if relevant)
- Centrelink Customer Reference Numbers (CRN) for both the account holder and the child you are enrolling. You must provide the CRN for the parent that is linked to the child on Centrelink’s records. Enrolments for Lightning Reef are not able to commence until child’s CRN is activated so we encourage families to contact Centrelink to activate your CRN. Please note Centrelink can take up to 28 days to activate CRNs.
- Credit Card or Bank Account details for Direct Debit Authority. The payment method for all permanent bookings for After School Care is Direct Debit via HubHello (integra Pay) Direct Debit. When completing your online enrolment form, you will be required to complete the Direct Debit Request section. You will first need to accept the terms and conditions governing the direct debit agreement. Once you have accepted this acknowledgement your Bank Account or Credit Card details will need to be entered. Casual bookings and bookings for the holiday program require upfront payment at the time of booking. It is important to note that the fee charged is an estimate until CCB is formally applied so any variances to your casual/holiday program fee will be charged to your nominated account in the next fortnight’s direct debit run.
Documents to be attached to your application
(Tip: If you do not have access to a scanner, you can use your phone to take a photo then email to yourself and upload at the prompts. Alternatively you can email or fax them to us and we will upload them for you)
- Court Orders (if relevant)
- Any supporting documentation relating to diagnosed medical conditions or special health requirements
Immunisation Status Certificate
“No Jab No Play” Legislation – What documentation is required as evidence of up-to-date vaccination?
Long Day Care, Kindergarten and Occasional Care
Now the 'No Jab, No Play' law is in effect, to finalise enrolment for a child in long day care, kindergarten, family day care or occasional care, parents/carers have to provide the service with an immunisation status certificate that shows their child:
- is up to date with vaccinations for their age OR
- is on a vaccine catch-up schedule OR
- has a medical condition preventing them from being fully vaccinated.
An immunisation status certificate is a statement showing the vaccines a child has received. The most common type of immunisation status certificate is an Immunisation History Statement from the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register (ACIR).
Parents/carers can get a copy of their child’s Immunisation History Statement:
Before and After School Care and School Holiday Program
Enrolments for Before and After School Care and School Holiday Program can provide any of the following as evidence of their child’s immunisation status:
- Immunisation History Statement from the Australian Childhood Immunisation Register
- Immunisation Status Certificate from a medical doctor
- Immunisation Status Certificate from local council immunisation service
If you would like to enrol in one of our Children's Services sites - please continue on to the Register/Enrol pages below.
Lightning Reef Early Learning Centre
Register for After School Care
Lightning Reef Primary School ASC
St Francis of the Fields
208 Echuca P.S
Register for School Holiday Program
Bendigo - Lightning Reef Primary School
Register for Before School Care
Lightning Reef Primary School BSC